Punjab is having a number of best nursing college availability out there. But are they all providing the useful knowledge? This is the major concern while looking for a best GNM college in Punjab. GNM full form is General Nursing and Midwifery. This is the best nursing profession you can go for. But choose your learning source wisely. Sanjeevani College of Nursing is giving the excellent work opportunities by training them for their future jobs. Under the guidance of INC and PNRC, we are educating our students to make a career in the nursing profession. Therefore, you can join us for a bright future career in GNM courses.
Eligibility Criteria/Admission Requirement for GNM Course
Duration: 3 years
GNM programme is meant to prepare general nurses who can efficiently perform as members of the health team and capable of dealing with the competencies in both the hospitals and other such organizations.
Nursing is a noble profession. It is a promising area offering diverse job opportunities to male and female aspirants. Nursing is an integral part of the healthcare sector. Nurses play an important role in the smooth functioning of various healthcare setups.
- The minimum Qualification 12th class passed with any stream for GNM.
- Those who have cleared 12th vocational ANM course from the school recognized by Indian nursing council.
- ANM diploma holder can also opt for GNM course.
- Admission of students shall be once a year.
- The student shall be medically fit.